The Kennedy E. Kowalski Charitable Foundation
Dear Friends & Supporters,
I am happy to report that our foundation has been very busy over the past five years! The Kenned E. Kowalski Charitable Foundation is dedicated to carrying on the example set by Ken of service to the community.
The KEK Foundation has been able to provide compassionate assistance to local families, individuals and organizations in need. Here is an abbreviated recap of our efforts, made possible through your support and generosity:
- Provided financial assistance to a local family in need.
- Purchased Smart Board for the Schroth School serving children with Cerebral Palsy.
- Purchased a pool chair lift for a disabled boy.
- Paid for summer camp and soccer league fees for a child whose mother is battling cancer.
- Purchased modified tricycles and Rifton Solo Lift for use of students at the Schroth School.
- Purchased a handicapped accessible van for a child with cerebral palsy.
- Provided college scholarship for local students
- AND SO MUCH MORE!
We are looking forward to this year’s event. MARK YOUR CALENDARS! . We are honored to continue Ken’s legacy of paying forward our many blessings and good fortune to our friends and neighbors. We need your continued support to continue to make a difference in the lives of our neighbors and our community.
Enclosed please find the sponsorship opportunities for our annual golf outing, The Ken Cup. Last year included close to 200 golfers, volunteers and dinner attendees. We anticipate the same for this year's even, to be held August 13th at Peddie Golf Course in Hightstown. We have several different options for sponsorship, offering excellent exposure for you and your business. As you can see, the last few years have made a difference in the lives of hundreds of people right here in our neighborhood. This year we can do more with your help.
We look forward to your continued support of our effort to enrich and improve the lives of our neighbors!
Sally, Craig, Cara, Joana, Kerry, Joy